Individually Priced Fishing boats for Hire: see individual lochs. Check with permit seller for boundaries and rules.
1. Loch Rannoch - Brown Trout and Pike, Arctic Charr, The Country Store, Kinloch Rannoch or Buy Online
2. Loch Ericht - Brown Trout. Rannoch District Angling Club 01882 631 007 email@example.com south bank only.
3. River Gaur - Brown Trout 01882 633 314
4. River Eigheach - Brown Trout 01882 633 314
5. Loch Eigheach - Brown Trout, Fly only - Bank or boat - Rannoch District Angling Club 01882 631 007 firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Loch Sron Smeur - Brown Trout, Bank or Boat hire - 01882 633 314
7. Loch Laidon, - Brown Trout, bank fishing - Rannoch Station Tearoom 07557 271 880 - 01882 633 247 Boat - 07584 062 329
8. Dubh Lochan - Brown Trout. Boat only - 07584 062 329
9. River Tummel Bank fishing only - no wading. North Bank. The Country Store Kinloch Rannoch
10. Dunalastair Water - Brown Trout & Pike Fly fishing only - no bank fishing. Boats: Dunalastair Estate 01882 632 354 or Rannoch District Angling Club 01882 632 007 email@example.com
11. Loch Tummel - Brown Trout and Pike Pitlochry Tourist Office and Tummel Valley Holiday Park Buy Online
12. Loch Bhac - Brown and Rainbow Trout. www.pitlochryanglingclub.com (Key for gate available in Kinloch Rannoch with advanced notice 01882 631 007)
13. Loch Kinardochy - Brown Trout. Visitors - Boat fishing only. www.pitlochryanglingclub.com (Key for gate available in Kinloch Rannoch with advanced notice 01882 631 1007)
14. Talladh-a-Bheithe Loch Rannoch Conservation Association launch site.
Fishing with permit only. No Salmon. Prices may vary according to fishing area.
15th March to 6th October - Brown Trout, Arctic Charr and Perch
Pike (all year)
Loch Rannoch is unique as it has 3 morphs of Arctic Charr and large ferrox trout.
Permit prices for Loch Rannoch can be found below.
Permit prices and sellers vary for all other areas - please find out more information here. Check with permit seller for boundaries and rules.
It is a statutory offence to fish without a properly authorised permit which gives permission to fish for Brown Trout, Arctic Charr, Perch and Pike only.
1. for the named person
2. for the period dated
3. for one rod only
Permit holders will be bound by the regulations
You may be required to show your permit to a warden.
Bank fishing only - no wading.
Trout less than 9 inches (23 cm) must be returned unharmed
Live bait is strictly forbidden to prevent introduction of non-native species
Fishing for or taking freshwater fish except by single rod and line is prohibited under The Salmon and Freshwater Fisheries (Consolidation)(Scotland)Act 2003
Adults, including Seniors, Students and Unemployed:
Junior (under 16) Free - permit issued marked “No Charge”
Block Permit (10 or more people) 10% reduction per permit
Own boat launch - Non-motorised boats from roadside - Free.
Please do not park in passing places. No unauthorised vehicles on private land.
Motorised boats (Max speed 12 knots Max engine 4 HP). Permits required.
Available from The Country Store, Kinloch Rannoch or Buy Permits Online