Working together to protect, promote and provide for Rannoch’s conservation and ecological sustainability by
- Ensuring that everyone can continue to enjoy and celebrate Rannoch’s special places
- Contributing to its future through the provision of financial or other support and voluntary effort
- Raising awareness of its unique conservation status and ensuring its sustainability within a living community
- Creating a forum for shared thinking and debate
- Becoming a partner or business organisation to support and sponsor our work
Adults, including Seniors, Students and Unemployed:
Junior (under 16) Free - permit issued marked “No Charge”
Block Permit (10 or more people) 10% reduction per permit
Own boat launch - Non-motorised boats from roadside - Free.
Please do not park in passing places. No unauthorised vehicles on private land.
Motorised boats (Max speed 12 knots Max engine 4 HP). Permits required.
Available from The Country Store, Kinloch Rannoch or Buy Permits Online